Search This Blog

4.16.2012

home office yet again

I think at this point everyone that reads this little blog knows about my clear obsession with the home office.  Well it just so happens that this week houzz.com spotlights some great home offices that I just had to share.  and if you are unfamiliar with houzz.com you should definitely check it out as it is worth your time!

I think my favorite part of this home office is the pop of color that the large leaf provides, it makes the room.

I love everything about this room from the lighting to the rug
(hopefully it's a faux hide)

Obviously I love the rug and art collage, probably could use a larger
desk for all that stuff though

A great way to make a small room work for two work spaces

I love the Scandinavian inspiration in this room

1 comment: