Search This Blog

10.10.2012

winter wedding wednesday


Brrrrrrr, a wedding on February 23rd in the mountains of Colorado is bound to get a little chilly.  Here are some adorable ways to cover up on your wedding day:

I just love everything about this picture, very rustic chic

This shows you that you don't need to go out and
purchase a special coat on your wedding day,
this is so adorable and it looks like a basic black
wool coat and a circle scarf.

Of course I needed to include a picture of Kate!

I think the tough part with a sweater over a ball gown is that it can tough to define a waist with such a
full skirt.  This tie around the cardigan does the trick!

Even rain didn't ruin her day, she ended up with these fantastic pictures out of the bad weather

Love the contrast

Awwwww

I think this one might just be my favorite,
not stuffy at all, just filled with adorableness

Which one would you choose?

No comments:

Post a Comment