Search This Blog

8.15.2012

winter wedding wednesday

I have been brainstorming centerpiece ideas lately, let me know if you have a favorite!

I love the white on white combination, very elegant without being stuffy.


I love this take on the white on white but in mason jars for a more casual and relaxed wedding.

Peonies are one of my favorite flowers, but I also love the idea of greenery on the tables.  A mix of boxwood's and peonies throughout the reception could be beautiful. 

This idea for the table numbers could be perfect for Casie's white, gray, and navy color palette.

I love this idea as well...Instead of flowers being the main centerpiece let the candles shine!

This was so creative I had to share it.  It incorporates the centerpiece and the table number into one very unique statement.

No comments:

Post a Comment