Search This Blog

9.06.2012

winter wedding...thursday

I have been put to the task of helping Casie (the winter wedding bride and my sister in-law) figure out the makeup for the wedding.  I have found all types of different ideas as far as makeup goes, which would you prefer?

This was the first image I found, so classicly pretty

This look feels very fresh

Feels very winter "weddingy", but is it too cold?

Sexy

I love the soft pink lipstick

Glamorous

Who doesn't love some lashes and to keep the look from feeling
over the top the nude lip helps tone it down

One of my favorites

Really pretty eye makeup with a touch of sparkle

Can't go wrong with the perfect nude lip on your wedding day

Clearly Casie and I need to have a makeup party to test these looks out!  Why does makeup make me so excited?


*Images: Design Delite's Pinterest Page

2 comments:

  1. can i come to the makeup party? you can practice on me too...plus i have a whole makeup case full of makeup we can use!!!!

    ReplyDelete