Search This Blog

9.19.2011

bathrooms

In my spare time I like to think about how to re-do my basement, yes riveting I know.  All it really needs is some paint, it is currently a light yellow that I am not terribly fond of, but after painting the first floor of our house it might be a while.  I have thought about doing one room at a time starting in the bathroom.  As I was looking for bathroom inspiration I came across these great bathrooms, which is your favorite?
sweetpeach
I love the mix of the classic subway tiles and claw foot tub with the sleek dark vanity
lake jane
I have always wanted a chandelier over a tub, and by always I mean within the last 3 years
houzz
Simple!
madebygirl
Surprise, surprise I love the wall color
decorpad
I am strongly thinking about a color like this for the master bath...light fresh and airy for a basement bathroom


1 comment:

  1. because it's critical you know I'm a fan of the 3rd one!! love them all though.

    ReplyDelete