Search This Blog

9.13.2011

kitchens

I had a request for kitchen ideas, and I just so happen to have a few that I absolutely love.  They are from an inspiration file that I keep and when I see an image that I like I save it...I just don't remember where they came from!  It's terrible I can't give credit where credit is due but they are too great to not pass on.
These chevron wood floors are heaven

I like to call this modern farmhouse.  I like the subway tile back splash that continues to the ceiling with the huge crown moulding.

Could do without the seashell sconce but everything else is very pretty.  I thought the idea of bringing the breakfast nook into the kitchen was a great way to make the kitchen feel more soft and cozy.

Again, floors to die for and I also like the stark contrast of white counter tops with ebony cabinets.
I really like the island with the cube bar stools in this photo

This one was a recent find so I can give some credit.  love love and love this one.


1 comment: