Search This Blog

9.07.2011

the dress

Here are some gorgeous wedding images in honor of my anniversary.  If you have no upcoming weddings or interest in weddings, there are some great ideas that could be easily translated into other parties as well.  Enjoy!

I love the fact that these tables and chairs are right on the
beach

I love the simplicity

I like the texture and quirkiness with the wood walls and
miss-matched chairs.  I would however change the floral
arrangements to something less sparse

I absolutely love the greenery on the tables, it reminds me of
a tailored french garden

Reminds me of my bestie, I could picture this as a seating
arrangement at her wedding

I think I like the setting of this one more than anything

Great tables

This is a beautiful color palette, white and chocolate brown...
possibly an idea for a friends upcoming baby shower...

Die for the trees in the center of the tables

Very summer wedding, I could picture this on a golf course

The lit trees are a nice backdrop to the dramatic table

I will continue the wedding style tomorrow, come on back for more!

*All Images from knot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment