Search This Blog

5.17.2012

fluff bar

A place that specializes in blow-outs and has cocktails?  I'm in!  I'm excited to say that I am going to get to try the Fluff Signature Blow Dry this Saturday and I will let you know how it goes.  If the interiors say anything about their styling then I should be in good hands!


"Drawing upon the finest elements of beauty studios, blow-dry bars, chic lounges and upscale champagne bars, Fluff offers a unique experience found only within its doors at 1516 Wazee in lower downtown Denver. Open daily Thursday through Saturday from 9 a.m. to last call and Tuesday and Wednesday from 9 a.m. to 11:30 p.m., Fluff is the perfect starting point for the day, a hip locale for an evening on the town, and a relaxing lounge for an end-of-day style, that you can roll out of bed with the following morning. A fluff, a blow, a blast: Fluff is one-of-a-kind! For more information, visit http://www.fluffbar.com/, or call (720) 295-3583."

No comments:

Post a Comment