Search This Blog

5.29.2012

wacoal event at the ritz

I was lucky enough to get invited to a Wacoal lingerie preview at the Ritz Carlton here in Denver.  Not only was it fun to see a Ritz suite but Wacoal generously provided delicious food, wine, a bra fitting, and a free bra!  Could you have a better Thursday?  I hadn't been familiar with Wacoal prior but after seeing their new b.tempt'd line I have to say I am hooked!  Take a look at some of my favorites:







This is the beautiful bra I chose (in black) to take home with me!
I had also never had an actual bra fitting before and to my surprise I was not the size I thought I was!  Wacoal had some interesting bra facts I just had to share:

Wacoal’s Bra Expert Liz Smith’s Facts


  • 8 out of 10 women wear the wrong sized bra
  • A woman should be fitted once a year
  • If you gain 5 – 7 lbs, your bra size will change
  • It only takes 15 minutes to be fitted for a bra
  • Most women wear their bras 1 – 1 ½ inches too big in the band and 1 cup size too small
  • Every women should own 8 different bra styles in her wardrobe
  • Her favorite bra should be in at least 2 different colors and she should have 3 bras in her favorite style and color
  • The average woman has 27 bras in her lingerie draw and wears the same 2 bras repeatedly
  • A woman needs 3 of her favorite bra, one should be worn, one in the wash and one in the drawer
  • A bra should be worn once and then washed to extend her life
  • After washing and wearing a bra 100 times she needs to be replaced

One last thing as I know this post is a bit long :).  I loved their take on the Control Freak Shapewear.  It is shapewear that is designed for the two most common body types, the apple and the pear.  I just love the concept!


Check out Wacoal and b.tempt'd for yourself and let me know what you think!
*Via: wacoal-america.com

1 comment:

  1. I have two favorites: Yvette front close sport bra from Amazon ($29.9) and Champion Molded Cup Racer from Target ($18.99) - love, love, love them!

    ReplyDelete