Search This Blog

5.31.2012

mountain winter wedding anyone?


I had recently announced my sister-in-law Casie's engagement so let the planning begin!  She has decided on a mountain winter wedding and I am so excited for her and hope to help with anything she needs along the way.  I have decided to dedicate every Wednesday to winter wedding inspiration to send her some great ideas.  Please comment along the way and let her know your valuable opinions!  Check back in next Wednesday for the first entry.


Audrey Hepburn had a winter wedding so really, what could be more chic?

1 comment:

  1. LOVE! I had some friends get married at the Maroon Bells... small, outdoor wedding. Would be amazing in the winter, but not sure if outdoors is the goal? Look forward to seeing the next Wednesday post.

    ReplyDelete