Search This Blog

6.25.2012

green decor

Hello there! I’m Joanna, a writer for Arcadian Lighting—a go-to online source for lighting fixtures in all styles and finishes from kitchen to bathroom lights. Today, I’m bringing you a guest post featuring green décor. Green is one of my favorite colors as it brings the feel of nature indoors. I love my work. I get to write about interior design every day and share my posts with blog readers like you. I hope you enjoy the post! Thanks to Design Delite for letting me visit with you today.

Green Decor
A lovely lime green door is cheerful and welcoming. Doesn’t it make you curious to see what’s on the other side?

Green Decor
I really like this cheery chartreuse space especially with its tufted tuxedo sofa. I wonder what the rest of the room looks like.

Green Decor
This living room is so pretty with its green walls, soaring ceiling and antique velvet sofa. Its modern furnishings, including two low-slung chairs and contemporary floor lamp, give the space an eclectic feel.

Green Decor
A pretty tufted sofa and little metal tables in Kelly green give a rustic room a bit of cheer. The large bamboo infuses the space with a natural vibe.

Green Decor
The green tile in this eclectic bathroom looks like jade against the industrial concrete walls. I love the quirky little wall sconces. Wouldn't you love to have a nice long bath in that soaking tub?

Green Decor
What a delightful bedroom! Can’t you just imagine waking up to the sun streaming in the windows making the room all aglow?

Green Decor
A library gets its own coat of mint green paint covering walls and bookcases. The architectural detailing is divine.

Green Decor
I cheated on this one, but couldn’t resist including it. The conservatory ceiling looks so whimsical with a climbing vine growing towards the light. There’s no need for a light fixture in this space!  Images 12 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

Be sure to stop by Arcadian Lighting for your lighting needs!

No comments:

Post a Comment