Search This Blog

6.06.2012

winter wedding wednesday!

For my first Winter Wedding Wednesday post I thought we'd start with some decor ideas because other than the dress this is the most important part (for obvious reasons) in my mind.  Here are some ideas I found that, if Casie likes, we might have to incorporate in her wedding:

I like that the vases have that mountain lodge feeling but the whole arrangement
comes off very pretty and polished.

This has a vintage look and feels very personal and collected.  I have a feeling it's a little
cluttered for Casie's taste but pretty nonetheless. 

I like the idea that the centerpiece provides a canopy of sorts for the table.
It's own chandelier of candles while the branches bring in an enchanted
forest quality. 

This idea is one of my favorites.  Casie's ceremony will be outdoors and I doubt the candles
will stay lit or have the same effect but I like this idea for areas around the reception room.

Just adorable and in a very similar setting to what Casie and Doug have chosen.

I like that this decor idea feels very personal and intimate like someone took the time and
made everything by hand.

I like the idea of white tree branches along the isle and throughout the
interior reception rooms.  I would arrange them in a different way but still
a great inspirational image to get the juices flowing.

What are your thoughts?  Any ideas and opinions are welcome as we are planning this wedding.  We will keep everyone involved throughout the process!


No comments:

Post a Comment