Search This Blog

7.26.2012

adorable laptop sleeves

I have something huge to admit...I don't have a laptop I can travel with.  I know, I blog and have to do so on my desktop computer.  This is why I have been so sparse lately!  I have traveled to Grand Junction and DC in the last two weeks and my posts have gone by the waste side.  I have missed you guys and therefore have been dreaming about a MacBook so I can always post no matter where I am.  And dreaming of how I would accessorize it of course!  This brings me to today's post, adorable laptop sleeves, come dream with me...

I love a chevron pattern and it can be monogrammed!

A simple sleeve, don't mind if I do.

You could get multiple hard cases and change them out to fit your mood.

Or, just go Designer with a Marc Jacobs sleeve

And one more for Marc, he has some great stuff!


Which would you chose?


No comments:

Post a Comment