Search This Blog

7.18.2012

winter wedding wednesday

It has been a few weeks since I have been able to do a wedding post!  Today I am going to discuss bridesmaid dresses.  Originally my concept for Casie's bridesmaid dresses was based on this picture:
There will just be two of us standing up with Casie and the thought is to do two different styles and colors of dresses and then bring the two together with the maid of honor wearing a coordinating colored sash, what do you think?


We have been doing some shopping and deciding on what dresses look best on everyone and I will hold off showing the decisions made until after the wedding, I promise I will show pictures!  But in the meantime here are some other lovely bridesmaid inspirational photos:
You could always go with the standard matching dresses and bouquets.  Of course for the
winter wedding we would need to add shawls for the outside portion.
Again, make needed modifications for winter but this is an adorable idea:
Completely different styled dresses in a similar color.  It has a relaxed and
real quality vs. the photos where all bridesmaids look the same (it doesn't
hurt that they are skipping either.


Or, take it one step further and have a palette range and different colors!  I love the vintage
feel of this group.

What look do you prefer?

No comments:

Post a Comment